Thursday, October 18, 2007

Photos...Finally


I am really not in the mood to write on my blog so I figured this is a perfect opportunity to add some photos. I'll try to write more more tomorrow when I have recovered a little more from the last week. Enjoy the photos!

This is the view from the balcony of my kitchen. This is one of the most popular streets in my neighborhood (La Parte Vieja). My roommates tease me because I am always on the balcony watching the people below but there is always so much action. I love it.
This is the kitchen where I spend way too much time. My new favorite dish to make is beans and rice Carribean style.

The view of the balcony I am always on.


The shelves and desk in my room where I keep everything.


My bed and "closet."


The front room

The English Department" at the school.


La Escuela Oficial de Idiomas en Irun (The school where I teach.)

That's about all I have for now. Once I get more time I'll get some more up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your apartment is awesome and i am super jealous! i miss you and things here have been ok lately just busy and a little stressed. i hope that all is well and that you like teaching as much as i do... talk to you soon - love you - besos - Erica