Friday, September 28, 2007

I am finally here in San Sebastian and it´s just as gorgeous as I remember. I arrived this evening and I am really tired so I am going to make this really short. I checked into my hostel which is really nice and then went to call my mom and dad and then was starving because I hadn´t eaten in 12 hours s. I went and had a bocadillo (sandwich) from Juantxo´s and it was amazing...maybe even better than before. I came back to the hostel to eat my sandwich and met a really nice girl from Australia who is sharing a room with me. I took a shower (the first in two days, the first time I washed my hair in 4 days) and now I am heading to bed. I´m quite exhausted. Tomrrow is going to be a long day of looking for an apartment and buying a cell phone and all that jazz. I´ll write more as soon as I get a moment to breathe.

1 comment:

Ting1Ting2 said...

Season, you know you are used to not taking a shower for at least a few days! lol! That should make you feel right at home!

;)