Sunday, October 19, 2008

Things I have learned in the last couple days

1. The power company of Spain doesn´t care if you have electricity or not.

2. It takes 3-5 days for said power company to restart the electricity in an apartment.

3. Wine+beer+champagne+vodka=one horrible hangover

4. I have friends here that will let me shower at their house.

5. I am getting older than I thought...2 days of drinking and very little sleep is starting to take it´s toll.

6. Spain supposedly is in a "crisis"

7. I need lots of patience to live in Spain (not necessarily something I learned this weekend rather something I continue to learn)

8. Life here is improving a little more each day.

9. Love and relationships are very tricky. Every time I think I have it all figured out, it throws me another curve ball.

10. It´s best if I stay busy, this way I don´t have too much time to think about things that really aren´t that important.

11. These next 8 months in Spain are going to be full of ups and downs and I am looking forward to experiencing them all.

No comments: