Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A picture's worth a thousand words...

So I know it has been forever (once again) since I have up-dated my blog. I feel like I have so much to write about so I have been procrastinating in all the finest forms. I have been back in Spain now for a month since I went home for Christmas and so much has happened. It feels like I have been back for six months, not one. Anyways, I now have interent at my new house and will be able to write on my blog more often. Since I am on vacation this week from school I will try to up-date it tomorrow. For now, I leave you with photos of the last month. They are more interesting anyways. Enjoy!

A few of my new friends: Alicia (a student) and her friend (but I don't know how to spell her name!)
Mary, Estela and I in Reno after eating amazing Italian food and drinking lots of wine.


Gesse and me.


Sydney, one half of my favorite twins, and me during Christmas.

In Paris in front of Notre Dame.



At the Lourve Musuem.

In the middle of one of the main streets in Paris. Behind is the Arc du Triumph.


Moulin Rouge


Sacre Coure, a beautiful church that looks over the entire city of Paris.



Estela and me on New Year's Eve



Brooklyn, the other half of my favorite twins, and me. Don't worry...she was really excited to see me!


Estitxu (a student) and me during Carnaval. She was dressed up as a traffic light! So original!


Another picture of us. We stole this sombrero from some guy!

No comments: